$149.00 – $349.00
Zyrop is the first thermostable Erythroprotin brand, and it is well-known among nephrologists and patients around the world for its ease of use and distribution. Medical practitioners prescribe this injection for enhancing autologous blood yield in anemia, chronic renal failure, and a variety of other diseases due to its effectiveness. It’s made under the right conditions by our vendors, so it’s devoid of adverse effects. We test this Zyrop Injection on several parameters in our in-house medical testing facility to verify that it meets global medical standards.
Zyrop (2000/3000/4000/10000 IU) – Erythropoietin (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin)- Injection is made by Zydus Biogen (Zydus Cadila Healthcare Ltd), with Erythropoietin as the major component generic medicine (Recombinant Human Erythropoietin)
- Hypertension, myalgia, arthralgia, flu like syndrome, rashes and urticaria.
- Hypertensive crisis with encephalopathy-like symptoms e.g.
- headache, confusion, generalized seizures.
- Arrhythmia, cardiac arrest, conjustive heart failure and precipitation of myocardial infarction.
- Increase yield of autologous blood.
- Anemia of chronic renal failure.
- Anemia in zidovudine-treated HIV infected patients.
- Anemia related to non-myeloid malignant disease chemotherapy.
Uncontrolled hypertension, hypersensitivity to mammalian cell products and human albumin.
Chronic renal failure, ischemic heart diseases, hypertension, pregnancy, seizures, liver dysfunction, lactation.
10000, 2000, 3000, 4000
1 Inj, 1 Vail
There are no reviews yet.