$50.00 – $120.00
Your skeleton’s best friend, Reosto
Osteoporosis, a condition characterized by excessive skeletal fragility, causes bones to shatter easily; approximately 1.5 million people suffer from bone fractures each year. Himalaya’s extensive research and testing on natural extracts has resulted in Reosto, a one-of-a-kind herbal mineral supplement that decreases bone loss and strengthens bone. It contains calcium, magnesium, and vitamin D-like compounds, which are beneficial to persons who are at risk of losing bone flexibility, as well as those who are afflicted by osteoporosis. Plant hormones, as shown in Reosto, influence bone growth and reduce the risk of osteoporosis-related fractures.
- Phytoestrogens in this natural pill repress bone resorption (breaking down of bones).
- The medication is rich in natural calcium, which helps in better bioavailability of the mineral.
- This Ayurvedic supplement permits the ideal measure of mineral to be ingested into the bone.
- Invigorates bone development and keeps the danger of osteoporotic fractures.
- Because of its mitigating activity, Reosto eases swelling and agony connected with bone breaks and osteoporosis.
Benefits of the herbal extract:
- This natural pill helps calcium deficiency.
- This Ayurvedic supplement helps in maintaining strong bones.
- reosto gives a regular wellspring of effectively assimilable calcium and vitamin D.
- It helps the microstructure of the bone tissue.
- This pill serves to protect bone mass and bone microstructure.
- It serves to keep up hormonal equalization.
Guggulu (Indian Bdellium) aids in bone remineralization, bone mineral density (BMD), and connective tissue support. Its relaxing and analgesic effects help to relieve bone pain. Bala (country mallow) includes phytoestrogens, which aid in bone regeneration. Arjuna (Terminalia Arjuna) has soothing and antioxidant qualities, as well as a bioactive component that helps with calcium retention. This supplement increases calcium bioavailability, which is essential for bone tissue formation and repair in the body.
Dosage to be taken: Take 2 Tablets twice a day after meals.
Side effects: Reosto natural herbal pill is not known to have any side effects if taken according to the recommended dose.
Storage: Store at room temperature between 59-77 F (15-25 0C) far from light and dampness, small kids.
100 Pills, 150 Pills, 50 Pills
There are no reviews yet.